Saturday, April 24, 2010

15 weeks…Boy or Girl?

IMG_6024


Here is my belly at 15 weeks!! I am enjoying every minute of this pregnancy, I am trying to respect the process and be thankful for every second we keep this baby inside me!! We had Grant so early (27 weeks) and all we want is a FULL TERM BABY! Having a baby early is no fun, we came so close to losing Grant and we are so thankful he fought to stay here on earth with us! Needless to say we want this baby over-cooked! The first 10 weeks of this pregnancy was a roller coaster, things seem to be going a lot smoother at this point, and we hope it stays that way.


Now on to the big question!! BOY>? or GIRL?


ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! I can’t believe we are going to have 4 boys! I could have sworn it was going to be a girl this time… but NOPE its a boy!! My pregnancy has been much different this time. I wont lie.. I was a tad bit upset but it didn’t last long!! We LOVE him so much already and are waiting patiently to meet him! The arrow is pointing at "it" YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, oh my goodness girl. I can't believe you will have four kids! And four little boys at that! Haha that is crazy! You are a brave woman, but I guess, when you are pregnant again, you have no choice but to be brave huh? :) I pray that you go full term this time. I hope all is well with your little family. I am sure every day is as busy as the next. :)
    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another boy! I am glad to see your pregnancy is going better. Let me know if we can do anything. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete