Monday, July 6, 2009

I love the 4th of July!!

We had such a great weekend up north for the holidy!! The weather was amazing, it was so nice to get out of the heat and enjoy cool weather for a couple days. Kingston played non-stop outside! The boys had such a great time playing with cousins and going to all of the festivities! Kingston loved the fireworks...Jimmy was confused! haha I can't believe how many people were there! It gets bigger and crazier every year! I think thats part of the fun! Can't wait til' next year!!


Playing in Kingston's truck! Kingston puts all of his fake guns in the back and says he is going hunting for elk and rabbits! Just like papa!

Mallory and King at the parade!

Waving to the horses! Kingstons favorite part!

Just thought this was cute!

nana and papa!
Sisters and mom! We have such a good time when we are together!

Trying to keep James in the shade! It didn't last long!

This pic cracks me up! They are relaxin' in their shades and eating snacks! SO GROWN UP!

Me and the hubby at the fireworks!!! I love him sooo much!

I love to see the magic in all the kids eyes while they watch the fireworks!!
I also wanted to say thank you to my husband for serving our great country! We wouldn't have the freedoms we do without brave people like him! Thank you!!!! I love you so much and am proud to say you are my husband!
Here are a few pics from when Mike was in the Marines! These are from when he was deployed and on ship in the Philippines!

What a HUNK!!

You can't see his face in this one but I thought it was a great pic! He is the one on the left!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great one, Hanna! Love you... I wish I could have come seen you guys while I was home, but seriously my life was a big ball of chaos with teaching and stuff... Hope you guys are doing well! Grant is still in my prayers! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete