Friday, July 31, 2009

My life with 3 boys!!

So I find myself super busy these days!! Whew! Having 3 kids is far different than having 2! Life is so hectic now that Grant is home, the boys all seem to need something at the same time and im still trying to get the hang of things!! The boys (mainly Kingston) LOVE Grant soooo much! James is still a baby himself so he doesn't quite get it yet, but he is starting to come around. Kingston is so cute with the new baby... he says Grant is his baby and Jimmy is mine.
I also find the older boys doing things i've never seen before! I walked into the kitchen the other day and I found Kingston standing on the counter!! He pushed his stool in and climbed right up and got into the snacks!! He had asked me to get him some apple sauce but I guess I didn't get around to it fast enough...so he took it upon hiself...kinda scary...it would hurt real bad if he fell!

So I find that Kingston is being more independent and Jimmy....well Jimmy seems to be going the other direction!! He some how got into the swing and put Grants suckie in! I think he is trying to tell me something!!

With 3 boys the house is NEVER clean anymore!! It now looks like this 99.9% of the time.


Now onto my miricle baby Grant! He has been doing so wonderful since hes been home!! He is starting to gain weight and just gets cuter and cuter! We are so greatful that hes here with us and so happy he is doing so well!
papa DeWitt came to see Grant and was so cute with him. great papa is 93 years old and still kickin! Its so nice that he is still around to meet our kids... he is an amazing man and I look up to him so much.

2 comments:

  1. Man you look busy misses. Call me, me and my boys can take a trip out to visit. maybe give you a little break. My number changed, its 480.414.9921. or email me. bailey.l.michael@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You havent posted in a while man time flies by I cant believe it september! I just wanted to say hello and see how your little family is doing these days?? How is baby Grant? Well I hope you havent gone completly crazy yet! love ya! Nicole

    ReplyDelete