Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grandma DeWitts Funeral


Our Grandma DeWitt passed away on January 17th this year. I have such great memories of my grandma, when she would come to my sporting events in high school she would always yell YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE! My friends always got a kick out of her. Another famous saying or line of grandmas was WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! She would say this anytime she had a visitor...she was a hoot!! We will miss her greatly and know that she is in a better place! We made the best of it and were able to take some pics at her funeral! Good job Kami!!


Kami, me, Bailee, Daniel, Chelsi and Capri
I LOVE MY cousins, I have alot of memories hanging
out at grandma and grandpas cabin in heber! Good times!


Hilary, Holly, Me, Hunter, Jessica, Heather and Heidi
My family is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment