Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Little Blessings...

We got great news today! Grants echo came back and his heart is looking better than ever! The meds that they put him on completley closed the heart murmur! He had a problem digesting my milk today so they had to do an x ray of his little belly to make sure he didnt have a blockage...and again the test came back great! He is such a little miricle, it seems like everytime he has a test or something seems to be wrong, the results always come back looking good and better than they expect. I am so thankful for all the nurses who are taking care of him... I got discharged today and it was the hardest thing leaving him behind, I broke down and just started sobbing, I love him so much and just feel hopeless at times, but I know he is exactly where he needs to be and is being taken care of. I saw Mike break down for the first time today, he has been so strong for me through out this whole experience and I think he just needed to let it out. He is such a great daddy and husband. I love him so much and couldn't imagine doing any thing with out him. Love you honey!



Here is a pic of Grant from today... you cant see his cute little face with his cpap mask and his goggles on but i thought it was cute anyways and it was the only one i got today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My I just read today that you had your little man! What a relief for you guys that event though he was so early he is amazingly healthy! What hospital are you guys at? Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that things are working out! That's wonderful news! It must be so hard being discharged with out him. I don't know if I could do it! Hanna you are so strong! Your little family is in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW congrats!!! It sounds like he is doing amazing.. I hope it stays that way and his tests keep coming back with good news. please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear about the progress Grant is making. Hope you are doing well too. The boys are all so darling...including Mike. We appreciate you Mike. Love your posts.
    Our prayers are with you and especially Grant.
    I showed Grandpa DeWitt your site and he cried.
    He feels helpless to help you.
    ooxx Love, Auntie Dar

    ReplyDelete