Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update!!!

Wow!! I havent been on my blog in so long!! Just wanted to update everyone on whats been happening in our lives! If you havent heard I am pregnant with baby boy number three!! We got pregnant when Jimmy was only 2 and a half months old...it was a surprize but we feel so blessed to have kids!! My pregnancy has been a little rough. When I was 20 weeks along I started to bleed really bad in the middle of the night, we of course hurried to the hospital and were praying that everything was going to be okay. I got diagnosed with placenta previa, its a fairly common condition where the placenta is over the cervix and it causes mild to heavy bleeding, I was in the hospital for 6 days and was able to go home on bed rest...however 4 weeks later I started to bleed again and had to rush to the hospital, my bleeding wasnt as bad and we did a sonogram and discovered it was due to my placenta moving back where is should be which was great news!!! I was able to go home again on bedrest, and let me tell ya it sounds simple to just lie there all day, but its the hardest thing ive ever had to do! My 2 little ones just dont understand why I cant hold them or run around and play. I feel like a horrible mom but know that it is whats best for the little guy in my belly! We are now in the hospital again cause I started to dialate and go into preterm labor which is so scary! I am in my hospital bed as we speak! I am meds to stop the contractions and have been here for 5 days and things seem to be slowing down and Im doing alot better. I may be here for a long time! I am now 27 weeks and 4 days along, every day we can keep the baby in is a milestone and a blessing.

On to other news!! Mike is almost done with another semester of school and is getting closer and closer to getting his degree! I am so proud of him! He works and goes to school full time and on top of that, he has had to be a "single" dad with all of my problems im not able to help much! I got blessed with a wonderful man and I am so thankful for him!

Kingston is getting so old! We were able to get him potty trained about 2 months ago and he is doing such a great job! He has only had a couple accidents and has yet to pee the bed!! Knock on wood! He is very into horses, basketball, and SWORDS!! His favorite movie right now is Sleeping Beauty...he watches the scene with Prince Philip on his horse fighting the dragon over and over and over!! Hes such a great little boy!

Jimmy is now 9 months old and doing great! He is HUGE!!! He is seriously the size that Kingston was when he was 18mo old! He is crawling and is already able to walk along furniture! He has the best smile, he has 3 teeth so far and they are so cute!! He can say mama, dada and he has been spending alot of time with my dad in Heber while Im here in the hospital and can now say papa.. he whispers it and its super cute!!

Thats all for now!! I will post pics soon! Im so happy to be back on our blog!! My father in law was able to get me a loner laptop while im here in the hospital! Its a lifesaver!!

1 comment:

  1. Man You sure have been busy if you know what I mean (wink wink) your crazy girl I cant imagine getting pregnant so soon. I guess when you have a body like yours that recovers a lot faster then why not just get all those babies out of they way!! haha. Sorry to hear about all your complications! I have had problems with pre term labor and had to be on mild bed rest for just a few weeks and I GO CRAZY! I dont know how your doing it and in a hospital! You take care of your self let that baby cook a little longer. Call me if you need any help with anything. Dinner,babysitting, laundry anything! My number is 480-440-9436. Take care and tell Jessica and Hunter I say hello when you see them! Hope there doing well! love ya girly!
    Oh and what hospital are you in?

    ReplyDelete