Thursday, May 14, 2009

Taking Care of Mommy...

I have the best boys in the whole world.. I know we have been a bit consumed the last couple weeks with my pregnancy and now Grant being here and everything that he is going through... but I wanted to do a little post about the 2 amazing older brothers that he has!




Last night I was a little emotional and Kingston walked into our bedroom and saw me crying. He walked over to me and said.. whats wrong mom? I told him that I miss Grant and he simply says its okay mom you get to see him tomorrow, be happy I love you mom. It made me smile! He is so cute and so compasionate, I feel like he has taken care of me more in the last couple weeks than I have taken care of him. He loves to help me clean and get things for Jimmy and it helps so much! Im so proud to be his mommy.





Taking care of Jimmy has been a bit challenging! I still cant really pick him up because of my incision. He usualy isn't a cuddley baby, he is Mr. Independent! However, since ive been home he just crawls over to the couch and lays his head next to mine and starts loving on me. He is such a sweetheart!!


I of course cant do a post without giving a little update on Grant. He gained 2 ounces last night!!! He now weighs 2 11 and they will keep increasing his feeds as long as he keeps tolerating them. We are so happy he is doing so well! He is such a fighter and we love him so much! Here is a pic of Grant in my belly... I didnt have a chance to put one up before he was born.


1 comment:

  1. Hanna I hope your newest addition makes his way home very soon! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete