Friday, May 15, 2009

Grant oh Grant!!!

We got Grant's brain ultrasound results today and we got fairly good news. Grant's Doc told us that Grant has 2 stage one bi-lateral brain bleeds today. He said that even though we didnt expect him to have any because he was doing so well, we should be thankful that its only stage one.. if they are stage 3 or 4 its more of a concern. He says its much like his heart murmur, and they should go away on their own. I think the words scare me more than the actual problem. I was at the hospital alone when he told me the news and it was almost like my mind went blank. I couldn't think of anything to say or any questions to ask. I called Mike, he was at home with the 2 boys, and I told him he had to call the doc cause I was to scared to ask what it meant for our little man. Mike called him right away and the doc said we should be relieved thats its not worse and he should be just fine! They will check his brain again right before he comes home to make sure that they are gone. We are so happy that Grant is doing so well and know that hes a fighter and anything that comes his way he will fight it and be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment